Thursday, December 10, 2009

Dear Santa


I've been a very good little lamb this year. I thought I'd make it easier for you by making a list of things I'm hoping to get under the tree this year.





Alice in Wonderland Premiere tickets (please, oh please)


Lots (and lots and lots and lots) of new clothes and shoes.


Audrey Hepburn Movie DVDs


English Telephone Booth



Chanel 2.55 Reissue or Chanel Classic Flapbag




Period movie DVDs





Fairy lights


Tickets to see the Tim Burton Exhibit in MoMA (Please include roundtrip airfare and a stopover to Disneyland and the Alice in Wonderland Display. :D )




Polaroid camera



A bike


Photobooth (Like the one in A Lot Like Love)


Fairy books





Old books




Eternal Clouds for my room


A little sister (You might need the stork's help on this one.)




My list this year is a bit long but I promise I've been extra good. I know you're only supposed to give one present per kid, but maybe the elves can put everything in an extra big box? The milk and cookies will be ready when you come.


Love,
Camille






Disclaimer: This is a personal weblog. Photos have been borrowed from free websites to depict my opinions which are personal. The opinions expressed here represent my own and are in no way directly linked to the photos used.

No comments:

Post a Comment